Need a quick and pretty damn tasty diner option? Give this easy 15-minute recipe a go. Hint: It’s even better the next day for lunch.
Barramundi poached in Stock with Greens and Crunchy Noodles
500ml cold water
500ml master stock (we used Chang’s Chinese Master Stock)
4 x 200g barramundi fillets
150g yellow and green beans, trimmed
1 bunch Chinese broccoli, roughly chopped
1/2 cup loosely packed coriander leaves
100g packet crunchy noodles (find these in the Asian food supermarket aisle)
- Combine water and stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil over medium heat.
- Add fish fillets and simmer gently for three minutes.
- Add beans and broccoli and simmer a further two minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Divide fish fillets, beans and broccoli between four deep serving bowls.
- Ladle over some of the hot stock and garnish with the coriander and crunchy noodles.
For more tasty recipes, check out our recipe section!