Need a quick and pretty damn tasty diner option? Give this easy 15-minute recipe a go. Hint: It’s even better the next day for lunch.
500ml cold water
500ml master stock (we used Chang’s Chinese Master Stock)
4 x 200g barramundi fillets
150g yellow and green beans, trimmed
1 bunch Chinese broccoli, roughly chopped
1/2 cup loosely packed coriander leaves
100g packet crunchy noodles (find these in the Asian food supermarket aisle)
1. Combine water and stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil over medium heat.
2. Add fish fillets and simmer gently for three minutes.
3. Add beans and broccoli and simmer a further two minutes or until fish is cooked through.
4. Divide fish fillets, beans and broccoli between four deep serving bowls.
5. Ladle over some of the hot stock and garnish with the coriander and crunchy noodles.
Want more stories like this one? Check out our NOURISH section. While you’re here, why not sign up to our newsletter and be the first to receive wellness discounts, access to exclusive workouts, competitions and a whole lot of wellbeing tips to live a life of balance (hello, shiraz), sweat and (happy) tears.