- This event has passed.
Course: How to Create The Life You Want
April 30, 2019 @ 6:45 pm – 9:15 pm
When we’re highly goal-oriented without an overarching purpose, we’re essentially running a race with no idea how far we are from the finish line. How do we get our lives back in line with our vision?
Using modern psychological techniques, this jam-packed six week course will help you work out what you want, how to get there and keep you accountable for putting the fire back into your life. Structured mindfulness practices accompany creative exercises, grounded in positive psychology and designed to get you re-aligned with your purpose, thinking deep about your values and living a life you truly love.
WHAT YOU WIL LEARN:
– An understanding of what really matters to you
– How to increase self-awareness and self-acceptance
– The science and power behind creating a vision
– How to be your true self and embrace change
– How to harness mindfulness techniques to create a vision for your life
– How to work with your inner critic
– How to create actionable change in your life and beat procrastination
THIS COURSE IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
– You are looking for simple strategies to be calmer and less reactive
– You are looking to understand what really matters to you
– You are looking for more direction in your life and to re-align with your values
– You are looking to feel more comfortable in your own skin
– You’d like to shift your cycles of procrastination and self-sabotage
DURATION: 6 Week Course
DATE: 29th April – 3rd June, Monday evenings weekly
TIME: 6:45 – 9:15 pm
ABOUT MARTHA TSAKALOS
Martha is a provisional psychologist who utilises a combination of Mindfulness techniques, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Positive Psychology to provide a whole-hearted and supportive environment for her clients.
“These mountains that you’re carrying, you were only supposed to climb. It is so easy to get weighed down, caught up in the mundane, or being your own worst enemy that we can lose sight of what’s really important in life. With Mindfulness you can learn to break the chain of those negative thoughts and allow that weight to be lifted.”- Martha Tsakalos